Welcome to Whitechapel
There has been a Christian community in West Yorkshire on the site of Whitechapel since the early 12th Century, before the town of Cleckheaton existed. The current building dates back to 1820.
We are a small church with a big welcome and are always pleased to see new and existing friends at our services and social events. Our mission is to praise God and to share His love with those around us.
We are part of the benefice of Cleckheaton along with St Luke's and St John's. Our vicar is Brunel James and our assistant priest is Rachel Cave. We are in the Huddersfield district of the Diocese of West Yorkshire & the Dales.